With nearly 30 Acres of Commercial Land available,
Wilson Arch Resort Community has numerous opportunities for a wide variety of Business Ventures
for both Entrepreneurs and Real Estate Developers.
* HOTEL * RESTAURANT * COFFEE SHOP * GIFT SHOP * ART GALLERY * CONVENIENCE MARKET * SERVICE STATION *
* CONDOS * DUPLEXES * APARTMENTS * CASITAS * COTTAGES * VACATION RENTALS * B&B INN * and more!
3+ to 5+ Acre Commercial Parcels – Starting at $87,500
Ready to Build – All Utilities in place, including 3-Phase Power & High Speed DSL Internet!!
Travelers of the Southwest Scenic Byway, U.S. Highway 191, have long had a reason to stop near Mile Marker 100 between Moab and Monticello – the famed Wilson Arch, reaching out to passersby with its rugged beauty. As the main North-South corridor through eastern Utah and western Colorado, this scenic byway provides a steady, year-round stream of visitors looking for services and amenities – 1.7 million vehicles per year and growing!
Wilson Arch Resort Community is the ideal central base camp for Arches & Canyonlands National Park’s Island in the Sky District to the north, Monument Valley, Natural Bridges & Hovenweep National Monuments to the south… plus Canyonlands National Park’s Needles District and the La Sal Mountains right on your doorstep.
Wilson Arch Resort Community offers easy access to all the National Parks, Forests, Monuments and Recreation Areas in the Four Corners area – it’s the ultimate central location for visitors to stay and enjoy all the amazing sites in the surrounding area without having to change hotels and the added bonus of more time for fun.
Monticello airport with a new 6,000 ft. runway – 23 miles south!
Canyonlands Field Airport with daily flights to & from Salt Lake City is just 44 miles away – north of Moab.
Find out more about the Commercial Lots available for your business venture:
- PARCEL D – 5.02 Acres at the South East Entrance… Perfect for Custom Casitas, Condos or Duplexes
- PARCEL E – 5.68 Acres at the North Entrance… A Truly Unique Location for your Restaurant, Art Gallery and/or Gift Shop
- PARCEL F – 3.64 Acres near the North Entrance… A Beautiful Site for a Stylish Southwest Country Inn
- PARCEL G – 4.65 Acres Centrally located… A Perfect Location for Custom Casitas & Community Amenities
- PARCEL H – 4.4 Acres Centrally Located… Ideal for your Santa Fe Style Hotel or Multi-Family Homes
- PARCEL I – 4.26 Acres at the South West Entrance… Excellent Visibility for your Service Station & Convenience Market
Each parcel is designed for a purpose which is registered with the state and San Juan County,
but don’t let this restrict your imagination,
Contact Us to discuss any commercial venture you may be interested in at Wilson Arch Resort Community.